Incyte Diagnostics has partnered with Pacific Northwest hospitals, clinics, and physicians' offices with integrity for over 50 years. Incyte currently serves over 45 hospitals, creating a network of streamlined service that allows us to develop and share the best practices with those we serve. Proven protocols include staff training, laboratory competency assessments, policy and procedure review, and continuous quality improvement (CQI) tracking, all focused on improving the efficiency and performance of your hospital laboratory.
Our patient and physician satisfaction rating is over 99%.
Our medical directors are licensed and board certified in both anatomic and clinical pathology. These certifications allow our pathologists to provide services to hospital laboratories licensed by The Joint Commission (TJC), College of American Pathologists (CAP), and the Washington State Department of Health.
While partnering with hospital administration, Incyte medical directors improve patient outcomes and physician satisfaction and retention by sharing new approaches to continuous quality improvement, cost-effective diagnostic testing, and improved outcomes for staff and patients.
How can Incyte Diagnostics work for your hospital?
- Assist in cost reduction of delivering your pathology diagnostic services
- Assist in leadership in developing strategies and goals for expanding your hospital's laboratory outreach services in the surrounding community
- Assist in improving test utilization and management within your hospital
- Improve communication and collaboration between your providers and pathologists
- Enhance technical quality and management within your laboratory
- Pathologists partner with surgeons for improved patient outcomes
- Provide consultations to physicians regarding medical significance of laboratory findings
- Pathologist participation on medical staff committees, such as medical executive committees, tumor boards, and pathology and clinical laboratory committees
- Pathologist-led educational programs for your medical and laboratory staff
- Pathologist provided special services, such as rapid intraoperative consultations to improve your hospital's patient care
- Development of clinical guidelines and review test utilization
- Accreditation and inspection support for renewals
- Active participation in policies and procedures development and review
- Prompt monthly review of laboratory quality reports and follow-up on pathology quality issues.
- Serving as an advocate for your laboratory
- Provide mentorship and training for laboratory staff
- Provide annual quality reports on pathology activities
- Participate as CAP laboratory inspectors
- Perform on-site visits for rural hospitals and meet with laboratory staff and physicians to discuss your hospital's pathology and clinical laboratory services